Explore Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach
Located on the Diamond Head end of Waikiki and just a three-minute walk to the golden sands of Waikiki Beach, Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is a springboard to many activities and attractions for the visitor on the go.
Enjoy the warm hospitality of our 426-room hotel located close to Waikiki Beach, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, shopping, and dining. Whatever your pleasure in Hawaii, this two-towered hotel offers a wide range of accommodations for all, from affordable city-view hotel rooms perfect for two, to deluxe rooms that are ideal for families. Plus, all rooms are air-conditioned with beautiful blue Pacific Ocean, city views, or Honolulu’s renowned landmark, Diamond Head.
If you are traveling to Waikiki on business, this Hyatt Place hotel is only 2 miles from the Hawaii Convention Center. The hotel is also conveniently situated near major local companies, including Foreign Trade Zone, Central Pacific Bank, and Topa Financial Center. The hotel is just 4 miles to the State Capitol and US District Court. The University of Hawaii is also just minutes away.
During your stay, you can enjoy specialty Starbucks® coffee and friendly conversation at the intimate Coffee to Cocktails Bar. A Host will happily assist you with orders from the 24-hour Guest Kitchen, which offers cafe-quality, made-to-order meals and snacks along with a complimentary hot breakfast with Asian specialties daily.
- Complimentary hotel-wide Wi-Fi Internet access
- New complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, waffles, French toast, pancakes, steel cut oatmeal, and Asian specialties, is available daily in our Guest Kitchen
- 24-hour made-to-order menu items and pre-packaged snacks
- Specialty espresso coffee drinks
- Self-service check-in/check-out kiosks
- Audiovisual equipment
- Complimentary 24-hour StayFit® Gym with Life Fitness® cardio equipment
- Outdoor balconies
- Ocean-view rooms
- Outdoor pool
- Same-day laundry and dry-cleaning services